Wednesday, April 28, 2010

For a Minute I Lost Myself

Hi.
Lovely weather we have been having
Today I ate a black bean and pepper jack cheese quesadilla.
I don't like black beans
I liked the quesadilla.
Funny how those things work out.
I never work out.
Its not that I'm against it, I really have no feelings about it at all.
I say this stupid little thing like,
"Real men get buff without going to the gym."
But it doesn't mean anything.
It's just what I say.
I don't know why, it's not even funny.
I cut one of my nails too short today.
It was my right thumb.
The thumb I use to hit the space bar.
It's uncomfortable.
Each time I hit the return key,
That's one less time I have to hit the space bar.
This blog sucks.
Raise your hand if you are reading.
That sounds depressing, but it's not how it was intended.
I'm happy in general.
I like that only a few people read this.
Keeps it intimate.
Hello you.
I know exactly who you are.
I imagine all 5 of us sitting in a circle.
And I am talking in a very quiet, calming voice.
We are in the very same classroom in which I attended kindergarten.
But there are no desks, only a large round rug.
We sit Native American style.
I address Benjamin.
"Hey man I'm excited for summer."
and
"Dude! I'm pretty positive I'm going to THE Lost Finale Party in LA. I have a ticket. I'm going to see if maybe I can get you one. The cast is going to be there and everything, it's quite a big deal."
Then back to everyone.
I am going to try to make an effort to consider updating this thing more often.
But no promises.
Did you ever read the book
But No Elephants!
?
Where do you put the question mark?
But No Elephants!? no
But No Elephants!...? no
Anyways, a good book from my childhood.
I am exhausted.
Goodnight everyone.










1 comment: